Tuesday, March 18, 2008

guilt and pressure make a fine couple

watched a few movies these days since my whole day is occupied by revision, watching movies on hbo is quite a luxury to my entertainment deprived life.

- Stepmom (8/10)
- To Catch a Thief (9/10)
- Stranger than Fiction (fell asleep halfway through the movie)
- Love and other Disasters (8.5/10)
- The Talented Mr. Ripley (9/10) watched it a few times, but apparently still like it very much
- watching the Royal Tenenbaums now.

there will be Material Girls, Music and Lyrics and A History of Violence. WHY ARE THEY SHOWING ALL THE MOVIES THAT I HAVE WANTED TO WATCH NOW??? there's the Fountain too...argh...

quite tired now... but had to make up for the hours that I used up for sleeping this morning. I pressed the snooze button at 8.30 n' fell asleep again... until like 10.30 when my sis' phone call woke me... she forgot to bring her keys, so had to wait for her to get home so i could get out n' grab my lunch.

hectic days ahead.
13 days to go for the first subject.
then there will be one more week until the most nerve wrecking subject (economics) really i'm not good at it. just wish i could get a C for that. can't get lower than that... or i wouldn't be admitted into law schools everywhere.

bonne nuit

No comments: