Friday, December 12, 2008

Gossip Guy(?!)

I haven't blogged for a while... and I'm back! miss me? I have been quite occupied with uni for a while, but now everything turns out fine. 

My title isn't film related this time, it's more tv oriented. I think the Brits over here are also getting the GG vibe, but anyway, I just came across this from El blog mas chic and this from Rykiel Homme's collection 08/09 just reminded me of someone. 

I can just imagine Chuck Bass in that suit and the coat! maybe some of you may think it's more of a Nate style, but I still think that rough edge/refined style kind of suits Chuck more. 

thanks for the comment from hrose, I really like your blog as well. Keep it up! they're so amazing, because every post from yours has something that I like in it. xx
in case, anyone would like to check out her blog, it's http://www.capturethecastle1.blogspot.com

have you ever thought that actually guys gossip just as much as girls do? this week I've seen public entries from male friends who're actually getting a little jealous and have also heard about a certain player's description of his views on "love". Sometimes people think girls are being bitchy about stuff, but guys, they are just as emotional as we are, it's just that they have the bitchy part taken out of the equation. 

alright! enough of that GG obsession (actually I prefer Dirty Sexy Money more from abc, the ppl in there are more glamorous, intriguing and human to me) 

I'll move back to my film reviews soon, since lately I want to do quite a lot of reviews after watching some films... perhaps after next wednesday when I'm done with my last exam. I came here and found that I haven't written anything for a while and it makes me feel empty. I just want to share as much as what I have read on all those lovely blogs out there. 
some are old and some are new ones. 
- Les Chansons D'amour 
- Changeling (one of the best films from Clint Eastwood, because he's not really one of my favourite directors but this film has changed my perspective of the world, of motherhood and of Clint's directing style) :P 
- Priceless (Hors de Prix) 
- The Factory Girl (have I done that before?) 
- Tell No One (this is a thriller, really excellent one, directed by the multi-talented French hottie Guillaume Canet) 

For this Christmas season, I think everyone's going to watch the epic Australia (the thought of the the clothes, Baz Luhrmann, Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman just blows off my mind, albeit that the plot sounds cheesy like a WWII version of Gone With the Wind), and I'm looking forward to watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (you could never miss a Cate Blanchett film esp when there's Brad Pitt in it!) and hopefully Vicky Cristina Barcelona will be released in the UK soon (dying to watch it). 

No comments: