Saturday, May 2, 2009

why can't she mind her own business?

watched the latest ep of Gossip Girl.
Blair is always minding people's business.
Serena is always indecisive.
I could always relate to her the most.
Why can't we believe once in life that feelings are true?
Or is that there isn't anything as true feelings in this century?
When trust is non existent, what is then holding the bond between two people?
I have been in the worst situation before, although it may not be for some.
Yet could it be that I have already lost the guts to trust?
Or could it be that I am always in denial of my feelings?
Gabriel is just one gorgeously fcked up version of many guys that exist in this world.

3 comments:

bonbon's vintage said...

I'm sad I missed the Gossip Girl on Monday and now I can't find it anywhere. I hate Gabriel and wanted to see what happens to him and Poppy.

hannah-rose said...

blair is a bit of a busy body, but that;s why we love her, no? i identify more with serena too in a way, even though she annoys me so much, but then i annoy myself a lot most of the time too hahahaha .

gossip girl is the BEST though. ahhhh it gets better and better as we go on.

Anonymous said...

可愛的小天使~~~支持你~~~.................................................................